Okay, so I’ve never done one of these. But, like Meghan over at Clean Eats, Fast Feets, I love lists. I especially love crossing things off my lists. So this is a great opportunity to combine both.
- I was off work for a week due to a sprained wrist (that’s what doing a job with repetitive motion will get you), but went back to work Friday for a looooong 15-hour shift.
- I took all my final exams, now I’m done for the semester. Yay!
- Did one workout (since I’ve been so freaking busy studying and doing homework, working out has completely fallen by the wayside).
- Wrote several blog posts (for my different blogs).
- Got two sets of bad news on the same day and still managed to not have a nervous breakdown…or stab someone (Oh, if you only knew how tempting…).
- Gave my mom a Mother’s Day gift that she loved!
- Watched most of the second season of The Walking Dead (I love this show!)
- Cleaned my entire apartment from top to bottom.
- Baked some really yummy brownies and an apple cobbler (because what’s better for curing your woes than sweets?).
And…that’s about it for me this week.
4 thoughts on “week in review”
I love a good list and a great link up. Thanks so much for participating. I’m extra impressed with your cleaning and your abilites not to stab those who annoy you. That is a skill that takes work my friend. 😉 I can’t wait to see what you do next week for our encore edition.
I still have yet to watch The Walking Dead, but it’s really only a matter of time because I need to see what the fuss is all about.
The cleaning was a necessity, since I’d been avoiding it in favor or studying my eyeballs out. NOT stabbing people…well, sometimes it’s hit-or-miss. 🙂 You should DEFINITELY watch The Walking Dead. I’m such a chicken, I tried watching it by myself and lasted maybe 5 minutes, but with a friend, it’s awesome!
I need to watch season 2 of the walking dead! I saw 1 and loved it…and then stopped paying for TV, haha. Time to buy the season 🙂
I had to buy both seasons…season 2 immediately after finishing up 1. I’m actually liking the 2nd one even more!