Okay, so I’ve never done one of these. But, like Meghan over at Clean Eats, Fast Feets, I love lists. I especially love crossing things off my lists. So this is a great opportunity to combine both.
- I was off work for a week due to a sprained wrist (that’s what doing a job with repetitive motion will get you), but went back to work Friday for a looooong 15-hour shift.
- I took all my final exams, now I’m done for the semester. Yay!
- Did one workout (since I’ve been so freaking busy studying and doing homework, working out has completely fallen by the wayside).
- Wrote several blog posts (for my different blogs).
- Got two sets of bad news on the same day and still managed to not have a nervous breakdown…or stab someone (Oh, if you only knew how tempting…).
- Gave my mom a Mother’s Day gift that she loved!
- Watched most of the second season of The Walking Dead (I love this show!)
- Cleaned my entire apartment from top to bottom.
- Baked some really yummy brownies and an apple cobbler (because what’s better for curing your woes than sweets?).
And…that’s about it for me this week.