- worked 3 days/36 hours on my feet. Ugh.
- got in all my planned workouts for the week (four).
- managed to take a nap just before these killer storms hit maybe 30 miles from me. Note to self: when the sky is dark green and the wind is fierce, you might want to turn on the TV. I’m just sayin’….
- drove to the airport to pick up my dad, then drove home. In Dallas. In rush hour. It was awful.
- along with my dad and Baby Brother, managed to surprise my grandmother, who had no idea my dad was in the state. Then proceeded to pig out at her favorite restaurant: Underwood’s.
- went to church with both my parents for the first time in years. It was awesome.
- rescued a friend whose family kicked her out. You DON’T abandon family. No matter what. Especially if you know they have no place to go….
- passed all my classes for the semester: 3 A’s, 1 B, 1 D (it’s “passing” but I have to re-take it and make a C or better to take the required 2nd semester. Sigh….)