- worked 3 days/40 hours at the day job
- on Monday, my favorite patient almost coded, resulting in a 911 call, some hot paramedics (plus!), and me being a nervous wreck for the rest of the day, until my patient called me and assured me she was fine–even if she had no idea what had happened to her
- Tuesday: Boo, who’s been staying with me due to family drama, had a really bad asthma attack, resulting in another 911 call, more hot paramedics, and a day spent in the E.R, and then ICU. The attack was bad enough the doctor wanted to intubate her, but they didn’t.
- wrote several blog posts, including this one on my writing blog, and this one on my environmental blog.
- made this recipe, which was freaking awesome! (Except, instead of the honey roasted peanuts, I only had cashews. And I added shredded coconut, because, why not?). New test of willpower: trying not to eat it directly out of the jar.
- celebrated my birthday in a totally low-key way: with my parents (We were all in the same state for my birthday for the first time in years. Actually, the whole family was there except Bubba.)
- completed HTTS lesson one for The Fall
- tried really hard to get some rest, but was only partially successful
- two cardio sessions and 3 LiveFit workouts
- got caught up on NCIS ( I have NO time for TV during school.)
Okay, that looks pretty boring, now that it’s all there in print….I’ll try to be livelier for next week.