But seriously, I worked six days last week. Baby Brother says it doesn’t really count, since I only worked 40 hours, but I say it totally counts. I had the exhaustion to prove it. Thank goodness it was fall break for school, or I’d have been a goner.
I don’t have any awesome pictures (or any pictures at all). I’ll work on that. Promise.
- I worked 6 days at the new job.
- Got in a couple of good writing sessions.
- Wrote 7 blog posts, including 2 book reviews (3 posts here, 4 on my writing blog).
- Bought almost-last-minute tickets to see the Newsboys and IMAX 3D tickets for Star Wars opening weekend (how sad is it that someone had to remind me to do this because I totally forgot?)
- Introduced my new boss to the joy that is local eatery Hutch’s Pie shop.
- Got in a couple of workouts.
- Also got in a few satisfying naps. I should probably do more of #6 and less of #7, sigh…
- Enjoyed the somewhat torrential rains that pounded North Central Texas because cooler weather y’all.
- Ate whatever randomness came my way. Double sigh…
- Started this week with a much better eating plan (just having one makes it “much better”). Also currently cooking Southern-style baby lima beans and baked pork chops. Because I didn’t feel like going to the store, so I foraged in the freezer. Also perhaps a chocolate fried pie remains for desert. Eating plan? What eating plan?
Linking up with Meghan over at Clean Eats, Fast Feets just for fun.