Linking up with Meghan over at Clean Eats, Fast Feets.
School starts tomorrow. I only have one class, Writing Commercial Fiction, for which I am SO THANKFUL. Here’s a list of the homework for week 1:
- one Discussion Board post (of 200-300 words, due Wednesday)
- read 40 pages in the textbook, plus 2 assigned articles, and watch one 30-minute video (all done)
- two Discussion Board responses (due Saturday)
- a one-page essay on why I want to write Christian fiction (done)
- six lessons
- 5 one-page stories
- a list of 5 story ideas, one partially developed
These are the basic requirements, not the quality-work-requirements. Excuse me while I go have my beginning-of-semester panic attack…Also, I have to work M-F this week, so I need to be in two places at once, apparently.
I got in 4 cardio sessions, plus 2 of strength training.
Worked about 38 hours.
Got some fiction-writing, some revisions, and some copy writing-studying done. A little bit of reading. Got a pedicure with a friend who’d never had one:
I also got a facial, which was fantastic. Some reading, a few blog posts, and a bit of organizing my inbox.
Had a cupcake or two to celebrate my one-year anniversary at work…
Now I’m off to go finish having that panic attack…